Friday, February 27, 2009

Today is a tiring day but had lots of fun! At around 2:30pm in the afternoon(after my cello practice), my youngest uncle came to my school and fetch me together with my aunt, grandma, my sis and two small little cousins. We went to Pasir Ris Park at first to see horses/ponies and then went East Coast Park to cycle and have dinner! It has been a long time since I last cycle but luckily I did not fall or embarrass myself. Lolx! At the beginning I'm still quite not use to it hence I was cycling like snake moving. Wahahahax Have lots of fun there with my naughty cousin(Loh Li Sen!! Ah teuk!), his Dad, my uncle cycle him around the park and he was having fun in the beginning but you know, little kids cannot sit for long so he keep chanting he wanna come down and run but nobody cares! Lolx! After cycling we went to MacDonalds(Ah teuk and his sis,wen xin fav place) and had some bites then we head towards the seafoods restaurant(Jumbo). When we reach the restaurant it is still early so we went to watch people playing wakeboards! It is so cool! Oh my god!! But there are people who falls into the water immediately when started, Lolx! my cousins laugh out loud when they saw people falling into the water! So bad!(but I laughed too.. Oops!) At around 7:30pm, my uncles and aunties, my mum and grandfather reaches and we start taking orders and the total of us 17 people(including ah teuk who doesn't eat much because only 2 year-old) spent over $600++ after having a membership 10% discount. OMG!! all paid by my youngest uncle. Lolx. Below are some photos we took today =P :
Food!!! Have black pepper crab, chili crab, bamboo clams, lobsters sashimi, lobster soups and blah blah blah.. Too many to write! Lolx!
Wen Xin and Me!

Next pic is: From left, junrui, lisen, yijie, linxuan and last but not least wenxin!

Li Sen & Me!!(At the wakeboarding)
After the dinner we all went back home separately and my youngest uncle sent us home. We reached about 10:15pm and both my cousins fall asleep. They had a lot of fun today and did not take any nap hence they fall asleep on the way home. Hahax, no matter what, all of us had a great day today! =]

3 comments:

Emily Chong said...

Linked =)

Jelly said...

JUMBO IS NICE!:D

Joleen said...

why u dun wan to put up a tagboard?

 


Designed by ShuLee姝俐 aka Yujie语婕 | Visit blog: Yujie's Crazyworld