Thursday, February 26, 2009

Ahh!! Woke up late today!! Suppose to be in school by 9:30am but ended waking up at 9:27am(the time phina called me). Felt really sorry for my team mates who reach there before 9:30am. "I'm Sorry!" I am really very very tired sia.. My voice changed and I keep sneezing since morning, having headache too. Wahhh~ I don't wanna fall sick! Hate seeing dr. and eating medicine. Tomorrow have to go school for cello so "shun pian" go to the aqua lab to feed the lobsters and also measure the salinity. We measured it today and it is too high and we added water for around 20 minutes. We shall check the Salinity again tomorrow. Hope it won't be too high cause we bringing in lobsters next week! wee~ so excited! Lolx! Btw, the pervert did not pass by my corridor since yesterday. Best is forever and ever don't come! I'll be watching you! Hahahax!

No comments:

 


Designed by ShuLee姝俐 aka Yujie语婕 | Visit blog: Yujie's Crazyworld