Friday, February 20, 2009

Just came back from the police station.. So tired man, have made a report and they said will send their men to my area to patrol frequently especially during the crucial time. Quite irritated by the police about what he had said. He said that we should call the police immediately when the pervert is peeping or when we notice it and these are what I had told my mum and all but they just want to wait. I really don't know what they wanna wait for, waiting for something serious to happen? Whatever.. No matter what I already made the report and if that pervert come again will call the police and hopefully they will be able to catch him. Just hoping all these nonsense will end soon! Real soon! ASAP!

No comments:

 


Designed by ShuLee姝俐 aka Yujie语婕 | Visit blog: Yujie's Crazyworld