Tuesday, February 24, 2009

Today I woke up at 7:30am wanting to catch that pervert peeping tom but he did not peep in today. I think is because yesterday when the police bring his photo around and asked and maybe someone who knows him purposely denied that he or she knows him and go tell him that policemen is asking around about him. I think everybody will sure do this because they do not want have any trouble or what, they only think about themselves. However, I think that he will not stop doing this forever as like Friday case, he is not afraid of us noticing what he did and still come back again on Monday and peeped. In order to catch that idiotic psycho, my cousin, my sis and I will wake up early in the morning everyday(but I will go back to sleep again if I do not have to go to sch. Lolx!) to watch over him and call the police whenever he peeped through my window. I am really very very tired and am really lack of sleep these days. I feel like becoming an owl because I always sleep in the afternoon when I go home after my FYP hence not easy to sleep when at night. ... ... haix.. whatever.. Tommorow gonna wake up damn early cause I have to reach Clementi by 8:30am.(have to go wet market with FYP team mates to buy lobster for dissection.) Hah! We will be doing dissection at julie's house and her house got lots of animals!(have big dog and I'm scared of it. Oops!) Hope this time can see all the lobster's veins and everything clearly. =]

1 comment:

Emily Chong said...

I found your blog =)

Sitt Hui

 


Designed by ShuLee姝俐 aka Yujie语婕 | Visit blog: Yujie's Crazyworld