Tuesday, February 17, 2009

Recently,(Sat, 14 Feb 09) surveillance camera are being fixed outside my house and my uncle's house(beside us). Today, my grandma wants to watch the tape from 5 am onwards because some people have been plucking/destroying the flowers outside(one of the reason why we have CCTV) hence she wants to catch that culprit. However, while watching the recordings, she saw a suspicious man standing outside the corridor of my bedroom peeping in the window for a few seconds and left at around 7:55 am. A few years ago(about 2 years) there is also a pervert who peeped through my window at night, i was so angry and i called the police. I did not manage to see the pervert's face however I am able to notice that he is wearing a black frame spectacles at that time. Today, this peeping tom who peeped through my bedroom's window is also wearing a pair of black frame specs! If is the same person does that mean he has been doing this for 2 years whenever he passed by?! OMG!!! I was so so so~ angry and I swear I will slap him till his mother can't recognize him the next time I see him! humph! DON'T EVER LET ME SEE YOU AGAIN TMR WHEN I WATCH THE VIDEO! My mother said we shall call the police if he's here doing the same thing again. P.S: Don't let me catch you pervert! My grandma knows who your mother is! And I will post your photo in my blog too!

No comments:

 


Designed by ShuLee姝俐 aka Yujie语婕 | Visit blog: Yujie's Crazyworld