Monday, February 23, 2009

Ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! The pervert peeping tom is back this morning again! I had called the police but they failed to catch him! He actually took his usual path passing by my uncle's house which is just right beside me but he turned away immediately after seeing my cousin(she was flowering her new pots) and went down from the other lift. So so so angry! Arrggh~ I showed the policemen the video of the pervert and they took photo of him and said will go around and ask and also warn him not to do this again. When the policeman asked my grandma whether she knows who is the pervert in the photo and she answered NO! What?! She's the one who told me he lives at the same level a few units away and now she tell the police she don't know?! OMG!!! She said this is because she knows that pervert mother or don't know whoever which I'm not interested to know so she don't want to tell the police and wants them to search for themselves so that she won't feel embarrass when she met the whoever. This is kinda stupid I think.. Who the hell will go tell them we are the ones who called the police? Of course neither us nor the police because they are not suppose to reveal our identity to anyone. Then she say we shall tell the police who the person was if he dares to come again. Who the hell will believe? She kept changing her statements. zomg.. I really don't know what is she thinking and I really can't be bother, I only hope the police can quickly arrest him and stop my nightmare! I really couldn't sleep well for these few days and I really cannot take it anymore! And mother still says I'm just thinking too much and just stop thinking about it and let it be. What is this? Do you think I can control what I dreamt of? I tried really hard to stop thinking all these but I couldn't help it. What can I do? Whatever now... I just hope this matter will end soon, As SOON As POSSIBLE! Cause I'm really sick and tired of this.

No comments:

 


Designed by ShuLee姝俐 aka Yujie语婕 | Visit blog: Yujie's Crazyworld