Thursday, February 19, 2009

OMG! I am so so so angry today! The pervert came and when I peeped even longer! Actually he came yesterday(Wednesday 18 Feb 09) too!(notice when I playback ytd video) I can't believe that my sister actually lied to me that he isn't here or he did not peep yesterday.. WHATEVER! Why? Really think that I will go beat him up? Yes, I had said this before but who will not say this type of things when in anger? OMG.. Please la.. Have some common sense can? Even you don't tell me I will find it out myself when I got the time to watch it. And I'm not that dumb to go attack him or what by myself as he is a man and I'm a girl so I know I will be at the disadvantage. Come on la. I know what am I doing and know what should be done and what should not. I won't be that stupid to put myself into danger okay? Saying that is just to vent out something and I'm quite sure a lot of people do that and even my friend say something aggressive when heard what happened to me too. I make sure I will call the police tomorrow when he showed up. Though my uncle say it is better to give him a warning but I don't think there's a need! Most importantly, I don't want to put myself in danger! What if he does something to me after getting warn? No way man! Nobody knows what he's gonna do; not only me, can be even my grandma?! I got no comments about what he said and I'm not there when he said so, I'm not going to take my uncle's advise anyway, no more chance for him!

No comments:

 


Designed by ShuLee姝俐 aka Yujie语婕 | Visit blog: Yujie's Crazyworld