Wednesday, March 04, 2009

Yesterday, I went to a Management Workshop for my IG with Ah Ting, Gillian and Yuki. Though it is quite a long session, we had quite some fun there. There is this test called DISC test which is being introduce to us(some people might have heard of it or even did it before). I think that this test is quite useful as it helps us ro understand not only our ownself and also the people around us better so we can avoid being "hate" by anyone. hahahax!
This is the link for DISC test: http://gregwiens.com/disc.htm

I think everybody should try this out, happy doing and don't forget to tell me your results! =]

PS: Remember to click my ADS~! Please.. Thanks! =D

2 comments:

tinghui said...

im a I and S!!

Shi Hua said...

I'm a mixture of S and C!! =]

 


Designed by ShuLee姝俐 aka Yujie语婕 | Visit blog: Yujie's Crazyworld