Monday, March 16, 2009

Saw Mr Raj and his wife yesterday in the bus!(when I was on my way to school to feed my lobsters breakfast) Lolx! Long time never see him already! Still the same, playing Sudoku all the time. Hahahax!
Hmm.. sent my grandma(paternal) to the airport yeterday cause she's going Hanoi(in Vietnam) and will be coming back on Friday.
Today after feeding my lobsters lucnh alone(actually tgt with Phina but she had to go Dentist, think got wisdom tooth. Ouch man!), meet Tinghui and Gillian to discuss lots of things. Soooo~ many things to do =[ Coming Sunday got to perform at a Hardcourt near Admiralty MRT Station and was not prepared to do it =S Arrgh!!! Hope I won't screw things up! Hmmm... Most probably playing Barber, Eine Kline and Canon?? We will run through on Friday and after that got to rush down to Changi Airport to fetch my grandma. So so so busy~ Next week still have to meet Zaini they all because we need to tell them our plan and stuffs about SLA.
Really lack of sleep these few days! Got to get up very early in the morning. Luckily tomorrow can sleep longer. Hahax=]

No comments:

 


Designed by ShuLee姝俐 aka Yujie语婕 | Visit blog: Yujie's Crazyworld