Friday, March 13, 2009

Just came back from Malaysia and can't wait to post the photos I took in the Pig Farm! After Quartet practice this afternoon, my youngest uncle come and fetch me again and head to causeway(so near my sch. Lolx!) to Johor Baru! We(include: grandma, xiao jiu(youngest uncle in Chinese), xiao jiu mu(uncle's wife), wen xin, li sen, my sis and I) were going to my grandpa's farm in M'sia near Ulu Choh. This is the third time(if I remembered correctly) my xiao jiu drive us to the farm to look at pigs last time is to bring wen xin(elder child) to see and this time is li sen(younger child). Without fail, it rains heavily again! Lolx! Whenever we go to the farm it will rain. Though it doesn't smells good there, we spent a wonderful day there looking around the pigs' sty and my first time taking photos!! Lots of photos!!(will upload some later =]) We went to the place that keeps "older" female pigs that are delivering soon and where they deliver. There are many little piglets lying around the mother pig and milking! So cute!! =D Hahahax! But, I saw one dead piglet lying outside the sty.(unable to survive after birth. So pathetic... =X) My uncle did not tell us thatit was lying over there and my aunt got shock and dare not go near. Lolx! If it was me in the past I might react the same way as my aunt however, I quite used to it as I've seen decomposing piglet(photos) before during my anatomy and physiology class. Well, it wasn't that scary as it feel as if it is just sleeping just that the body is not clean(a newborn). At around 5:15pm, we left the farm and go to some place to have dinner. =]
Will try to upload the photos later.. Keep having errors. tks..

No comments:

 


Designed by ShuLee姝俐 aka Yujie语婕 | Visit blog: Yujie's Crazyworld