Tuesday, April 07, 2009

Visited sinseh at Ma Kuang yesterday(being force by my grandma) and pay a total amount of $63.10.(by my mum but she asked me to claim from my dad. =S) Haix.. Is my stupid headache again but this time round more frequent as compared to the rest hence my grandma keep wanting to go see doctor and this time I got no more excuses. I know she wants me to do so is because she cares for me, but I just don't like to take medicine. Western drugs in pills and tablets are already horrible now even worse, TCM is in powder form! One big packet of powder! OMG!!! This is even worse than capsules! Arrgh! Vomited twice after taking the drugs thrice.(first two time with plain water and the last time with choco milk, I think I can only take drugs with milk all the time.) Haix.. 5 more days to go to finish my medicine and the sinseh wants me to go back again! Can I don't go? =[

No comments:

 


Designed by ShuLee姝俐 aka Yujie语婕 | Visit blog: Yujie's Crazyworld